หน้าเว็บ

วันจันทร์ที่ 28 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

My daily life week 14

My daily life (21-27 November, 2016)

        On Tuesday, at 08.00 am and way past the Kasetsart University organized "the power of loyalty."Led by Executive Committee, along with representatives of the personnel and the students, faculty, students, sathit.
       The devotion to commemorate King Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej and set its commitment to "spread the project to trace the 100 tomorrow by footsteps with the science of the Earth."
November 22 at 2559 chakkaphant Kasetsart University with full Moon ceremonies for the people of Thailand throughout the country.
# Powerful loyalty # sort 100 project # science of Earth # footsteps, father and I were so fair is the testimony. Sings anthem 





Saturday, November 26, 2559, Ritผ was Ns.p. Ruangrit Siriphanich (Ritter Star) pocket book, the first volume in life. "Do everything to end Ritz " and was held at the Central Grand Rama 9. I met him for the first time because I hope for, then it will come, but there was no chance but today I met him the truth. He is an idol in my class told in the book, study tips. Tells the life story of expendable life. I think he has a clause that says that. "Ritz did not cost me over. As a child addicted to the game obsessed Not all children learn to read. The memory is not very good as well. But Ritz did dream the next doctor. It also works in conjunction with the entertainment industry. The brain is not better than none. There must be something more than that, " because I had the game before. But the point that I want to change my turn to study hard, but I'm not the smartest person I have good friends than others, until finally I was able to nurse.

นศ.พ. เรืองฤทธิ์ ศิริพานิช (ริท เดอะสตาร์) พ็อกเก็ตบุ๊กเล่มแรกในชีวิต “ทำทุกอย่างให้สุด Ritz”



Ritz said : I am not wise but I'm not stupid.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น