หน้าเว็บ

วันศุกร์ที่ 11 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

My daily life week 12

My daily life (7-13 November, 2016)

        This week I'm back to normal life. Morning classes at the University. Switch back to the evening college. At eight o'clock prayers Buddha.
   
        Wednesday is my duty to watch the Miss Indian dance. I ran into a friend of Miss Indian watchful waiting car waving at passing cars.

        Monday and Wednesday evening at five o'clock in the evening with my friends, going to the gym dance aerobics. The rally sport, and English was the lead dancer.

         This week is the week that a friend on the same lot. Just friends (province) is a tower. Saturday, Sunday I was reading the book, so he's a test on Wednesday. Which is the matter next Wednesday to the nervous system. On Thursday, past professors announced points, the middle sector. I pass the I am so glad!



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น