หน้าเว็บ

วันเสาร์ที่ 19 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

My daily life week 13

My daily life (14-20 November, 2016)


           On Wednesday last, I have the anatomy of the nervous system.
           On Friday, teachers say scores of anatomy exam Wednesday. Test scores are over and I'm glad I did it as best we can
           I think If we believe that we can, we can. No need to stress about it too relaxed, but that was not ignored. Do not put pressure on yourself because of the pressure on myself to make the outcome was not good, we should do it fully.

           On November 16 last, is my father's birthday. This year I did not hug you because you are at home, so I call you in the morning and say to him, may you be healthy, stay with me for a long time, and he was told to come back the birthday guests. just do not ask for anything more and I ask you to set to be completed.

                                     I love my Dad.

 This week, I have taught my interest is : New companion is a gift to oneself. While Old companion or friends are ever-incresing valuable treasure.
(เพื่อนใหม่ คือของขวัญที่ให้กับตัวเอง ส่วนเพื่อนเก่า หรือ มิตร คืออัญมณีที่นับ  วันจะเพิ่มคุณค่า)
Cr:http://www.talk-american.com/36-words-of-wisdom-king-rama-9/




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น