หน้าเว็บ

วันเสาร์ที่ 8 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

My daily life week 7


My daily life (3-9 October, 2016)

        This week I have learned that the Kasetsart University and College.
        On Monday I learned the philosophy and Thailand. Lessons in Language Teacher Thailand announced midterm score an average of 18.49. Afternoon activities at the College Relations Monday.
        On Tuesday is the day I have studied at the Kasetsart University of the day. Morning classes match comments Afternoon swimming lessons Swimming lessons I can not swim, but just try to get that training. Teaching swimming Breaststroke free port Stein. And backstroke The evening before I went to pick up a friend tout. 
        On Wednesday I attended the University has a student body of the afternoon session as the Home Room found advisers to identify scores of anatomy. I passed, but it almost fell.
        On Thursday, with the University of Agricultural Sciences at 09:00 to 16:30. Morning classes Matt sitcom afternoon learning physics. And in the evening I went to a lottery pick and choose sides in the debate to strike on October 13th, this.
        On Friday I have learned Thailand and aesthetics. Afternoon classes of English at the college.
        On Saturday morning I had studied anatomy. 
        On Sunday came and took my brother to eat. I am very happy.


ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ สู้ๆๆ
to endure into the future, we fight it !!!      "The most successful people in the world Have made many mistakes 
And experienced far more failure than the rest. "                   




อาทิตย์นี้ฉันมีเรียนที่มหาวิทยาลัยเกษตรศาสตร์และที่วิทยาลัย 
















วันจันทร์ฉันเรียนวิชาภาษาไทยและปรัชญา ในคาบวิชาภาษาไทยอาจารย์ประกาศผลสอบกลางภาคคะแนนเฉลี่ยอยู่ที่18.49 ตอนบ่ายมีกิจกรรมจันทร์สัมพันธ์ที่วิทยาลัย
วันอังคารเป็นวันที่ฉันมีเรียนที่มหาวิทยาลัยเกษตรศาสตร์ทั้งวัน ตอนเช้าเรียนแมทคอม ตอนบ่ายเรียนว่ายน้ำ คาบว่ายน้ำฉันว่ายน้ำไม่เป็นแต่ก็พยายามที่จะฝึกว่ายให้ได้ อาจารย์สอนว่ายท่ากบท่าฟรีสไตน์ และท่ากรรเชียง ตอนเย็นก่อนรถมารับฉันก็ไปเดินตลาดกับเพื่อน
วันพุธฉันไม่มีเรียนที่มหาวิทยาลัยเกษตรศาสตร์มีเรียนแค่วิชากายวิภาคศาสตร์ตอนบ่ายเป็นคาบโฮมรูมพบอาจารย์ที่ปรึกษาเข้ามาแจ้งคะแนนสอบวิชากายวิภาคศาสตร์ ฉันสอบผ่านแต่ก็เกือบตก
วันพฤหัสมีเรียนที่มหาวิทยาลัยเกษตรศาสตร์ตอน09.00-16.30 ตอนเช้าเรียนวิชาแมทคอมตอนบ่ายเรียนวิชาฟิสิกส์ และตอนเย็นฉันได้ไปจับสลากเลือกฝ่ายและเลือกหัวข้อในการโต้วาทีที่จะโต้ในวันที่13ตุลาคมนี้
วันศุกร์ฉันมีเรียนวิชาภาษาไทยและสุนทรียศาสตร์ ตอนบ่ายมีเรียนวิชาภาษาอังกฤษที่วิทยาลัย
วันเสาร์ช่วงเช้าฉันมีเรียนวิชากายวิภาคศาสตร์
วันอาทิตย์พี่ชายฉันมาหาและพาไปทานข้าว ฉันมีความสุขมาก
อดทนเข้าไว้เพื่ออนาคตของเรา สู้ๆๆ!!!!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น