หน้าเว็บ

วันเสาร์ที่ 29 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

My daily life week 10

My daily life (24-30 October, 2016)

Monday, October 24, 2559 at Kasetsart University with graduate work.


This is my code lines 22-44.
This week I have learned just two days, Wednesday and Friday.Because the University has received a degree from 24-29 October 2559, the university has classes for students.

On Wednesday I had to learn anatomy from 08:00 to 15:00. Teacher's nervous system and lymphatic system. Early trials of the nervous system. Afternoon theory about the lymphatic system.

On Friday I had studied English language at 2.00pm-5.30pm. Teaching about food, movies and direction. Teacher training, paired conversations about food.The one waiter and another customer. I was a waiter He was also let us do the exercises on sheet.Professors are open to dialogue and listen to the words we fill in the gaps.

      On Saturday I went to the   
University of screening older graduate to graduate.





Type of movies










         Direction






rogro




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น