หน้าเว็บ

วันศุกร์ที่ 16 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

My daily life week 4




My daily life (11st September -17st September, 2016)  

           This week I woke up about 6 o’clock. When I woke up I walked into the bathroom and brushed my tooth and took a shower.Then I have breakfast and went to classroom.When I learned finish I back dorm.     

            On Monday I attended Nopparat Wachira 2559 Victory Lane on September 12, 2559 from 13:30 onward.
         In the evening I hold a candle to Senior Year 2.I met my sorority sister,sorority aunt and sorority grandma's.

       On Saturday I have Activities Big cleaning day, I have to clean the dorms and college.To make college more clean and livable . It also creates harmony and kindness.

And next week I have midterm exam.I worry that I will read the book . But I will try my best .






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น